About The Position
Sentrycs is developing and bringing to market a technology-leading counter-drone solution designed to protect urban environments. Our platform automatically detects, tracks, takes over, and safely lands unauthorized commercial drones in a designated zone.
If you want to make an impact on shaping the defense counter-drones market, work on revolutionary technologies in one of the most innovative environments there is, surrounded by A-players who are the sharpest, most talented professionals in their field but who also love to party and have fun - Apply now!
What will you do?
· You will work in a team of top creative and talented engineers and develop application, control and communication layers of our counter-drones embedded unit.
· You will work in agile environment at fast development pace – planning, design, coding and integrate your deliverables.
· Design and implement end-to-end solutions
· Follow the highest software development standards
You should have:
· Experience with multi-threading - must
· Strong knowledge with OOP - must
· Electronic engineer / RF knowledge - advantage
· Experience with Docker - advantage
· Experience with Linux Ubuntu - advantage
· Experience with REST/gRPC/Redis – advantage